Tuhinga o mua mo te Loveofqueen
Loveofqueen operates in good faith. The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as those of our customers. We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However,Loveofqueen requires your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items. As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and Loveofqueen does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
Mena ka whakapono pono koe he tika te tika o te tika o te hinengaro i Loveofqueen, me tuku mai he korero mo te hara o te IP ki a tatou e whai ake nei:
Te ingoa katoa o te rangatira o te taonga hinengaro tika
Ko tou ingoa tonu me te ingoa o te kamupene e tohu ana koe
3. Your full address (this must include City, State and Zip Code)
4. Your contact email address & telephone number (with country code)
5. Full description of the (alleged) intellectual property right infringement
6. Explanation of the (alleged) infringement & its location on the Loveofqueenwebsite
7. Full declaration that you believe in good faith that an IPR has been violated
8. A statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
9. Clear and transparent declaration that you will indemnify Loveofqueen against any/all associated claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Loveofqueen may incur in connection with the notice
Ko nga korero whaikorero me nga whaikorero ranei, ahakoa he whakaaro, he hua ranei o te wareware, ka whakaatuhia i roto i to panui ka whakaatu koe ki te nama me nga taapanga. Me āta whakaarohia e koe nga parenga o te IP e tika ana, nga whakawhitinga, te kore ranei. Mo nga tohutohu ture e tika ana mo nga taipitopito kaupapahere, tirohia tetahi kaitohutohu.
Ko tenei wāhitau īmēra he mea noa mo nga take ture, me te kore e whakamahia mo nga mahi hokohoko, raupapa aroturuki, whai muri ranei.